domenica 28 novembre 2010

Who reads me in the Silicon Valley ?

Among the 13 American states from where this blog was read in the last six months California occupates the first place, followed by New York, Michigan, Virginia, Massachussets, Lousiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Colorado, North Carolina, Illinois, Ohio and Georgia.

Mountain View, one of the principal cities that make up the so-said Silicon Valley, a town with a total
population of about 70 thousand, is the californian place where this blog is read more. In Mountain View are headquartered a lot of high technology companies (for instance Google, Microsoft, Symantec, Synopsys, ...) but - as far as I know - no historical or philosophical or religious institutions. That's why I'm trying to understand who reads me in Mountain View.
Anyway to promote a better understanding of the new hermeneutical (historical & philosophical) paradigm I'm proposing, I'm going to donate a copy of my book Congiunzioni Giove-Saturno e storia giudaico-cristiana (that is Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions and judaic-christian history), ISBN 889006630X, to the Mountain View Public Library.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento