venerdì 4 aprile 2014

JUST ARRIVED ... HEIDEGGERS GA - BAND 96 !

I have just received home the book I ordered on Amazon.it: M. Heidegger - Gesamtausgabe Band 96 - Ueberlegungen XII-XV (Schwarze Hefte 1939-1941).
I'm going to begin the reading of the Schwarze Hefte with the third volume of them because I will see if the Shepherd of the Being was - in these private/ personal Ueberlegungen and while he had (toward the autumn of 1940) at nighttime the Beyng directly above his head  - somehow less cryptic then in his other works, when he was only waiting for the coming of the Beyng. 

Finally I'm curious to read some of the many anti-Semitic expressions about which we heard in these last months, also to understand if and how much they'll influence Heidegger's philosophical legacy.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento