domenica 2 luglio 2017

Die ORTSCHAFT des DENKENS von Martin HEIDEGGER or the TOPOLOGY of HEIDEGGER's BEING

 The following Abstract is the one I sent recently in Messkirch for a seminar to be held there from July 14th to July 16th.

Title in English:
'Topos'/Ortschaft of Heidegger's Sein was the zodiacal belt of constellations, where Being occurrences (Enteignisse or Ereignisse) take place every twenty years ('from generation to generation')

The Abstract was initially accepted and the conference I should have given was planned for Friday July14th, at 20:00 till 21:30, with the German short title

Die Ortschaft des Denkens von Martin Heidegger

as you can see in the program I got by the workshop promoters. 

I was obviously very happy to have the possibility to explain to a qualified audience and with enough time at disposal the original hermeneutical proposal of mine, astronomically grounded. But this happiness lasted only some days ... about two weeks ago I was informed that in the organizing committee they weren't unanimous to let me the delivering of the speech: my lecture was therefore cancelled from the program. That's why I publish now the Abstract here in my blog, hoping to have - as soon as possible - the possibility to give this lecture elsewhere in the world.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento